Mirroring GRASS 4.2.1 (V.16)

Michel Wurtz - LTE mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Jun 12 08:43:15 EDT 1998

Justin Hickey wrote:
> We can create a mirror site here in Thailand, but like some of the others who
> have offered, I have never set up a mirror site before and would appreciate any
> pointers in doing so.

I used (for finaly retrieving grass correctly) "wget", which is
a web and ftp site automated copy tool (try until all is copied,
take care of dates, and have a "-mirror" option).  I tend to
recommand it... (a comprehensive documentation is included)
For the rest of the job, it's like any ftp server...

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - Laboratoire Territoires & Environnement
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex