Getting a site's attributes

daina at americom.com daina at americom.com
Wed Jun 17 18:13:23 EDT 1998

The GRASS on-line documentation lists d.what.site, and d.site.edit for
obtaining and/or editing the attributes of a site using picking.

I have tried to use these and cannot find them in the GRASS 4.2 linux
binaries.  Are these just not available in this release?  I have not been able
to verify that they exist in the 4.2 source either.

What I really want to do is display sites (such as cities) and be able to pick
one and have the name or other attribute for the city displayed.  Is there
another way to do this?  Am I going about this all wrong?

--
Daina Pettit
AmeriCom Inc. (801) 571-2446