Discussion on 4.2.1 update frequency

George Chou gchou at gpz.com
Fri Jun 19 12:20:34 EDT 1998

I am in favor of option c): updating the official release with a lower
frequency (quarterly or semi-annually). Any bug fix can be sent to you as a
patch file.  The patch file can be posted so that users who have the need
to fix the related bugs can get timely help.  Something similar to CERL's
"incoming" and "outgoing" directories at U. Hannover's ftp site would be
helpful.

George Chou
GPZ Technology
gchou at gpz.com