Problem with Calcomp DrawingSlate II

Filippidis Vangelis efilippi at for.auth.gr
Thu Jun 25 17:02:32 EDT 1998

Hi GRASS community,

I can't setup up my A3 digitizing board
(Calcomp DrawingSlate II).
Which driver should i choose, or what else should i do?
(I have already try all the available Calcomp drivers in grass)

I'm using grass4.2.1 under Slakware Linux 3.0.4

Thank you in advance,
Vangelis.
                            Filippidis Evangelos
                        Forester, Ph.D Candidate
 Sector of Planning & Natural Resource Development
      Department of Forestry & Natural Environment
               School of Geotechnical Sciences
               Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
                                     Greece
                      e-mail : efilippi at for.auth.gr