HP DesignJet 650C driver

Shawn Francis aem at yknet.yk.ca
Wed Mar 25 05:39:27 EST 1998

>Where can I find a driver for a HP DesignJet 650C? I need something to
>paint to a large format inkjet plotter ... I have looked on moon, and
>on baylor but I can't seem to find one... Will I have to write one
>myself?
>

>--
>Richard Nairn
>Geological Survey of Canada
>** Email ren at spans.gscc.nrcan.gc.ca   **
>**	 nairnr at cadvision.com         **

Richard:

        I may not understand this correctly, but I think all you need to do
is copy the postscript file (produced in ps.map) to a postscript compatible
plotter.  GRASS does not print directly to a plotter, so there are no
special drivers required.  The HP site has scads of different drivers
available for downloading under their product support page.  Please correct
me if I am wrong.  Hope this helps.

Shawn Francis

Applied Ecosystem Management
100-114 Galena Road