Tcl-Tk scriptd

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Tue May 5 09:20:01 EDT 1998

Mainly thanks to my student Nicolau Pineda we were
able to port some of our csh GRASS4.1 scripts to
Tcl for Grasslands.  As Markus is providing now a
Tcl-Tk version of Grass 4.2.1, these scripts
might also be of some interest for grassers.

Some of these scripts might be useful as they are, some might be used as
models
for your own scripting.

To use them, once you have started your
grass(land) session, just type

source utiles.tcl

Then, to run, for example, rast2vect, simply type

tast2vect input_raster_name

A short description follows at the end of the message.
If you think that could be interesting, just
send me an email and I will send you an attachment with the tcl file.

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93 330 2716
fax 34 93 411 0012