r.in.drg

Jill Schuler jschuler at tulip.itc.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri May 29 12:20:32 EDT 1998

Anthony,

You are welcome to the src code, but I am still missing some src libraries.  Hopefully,  I
will get these by next month. Currently, the src is compiled for SunOs and Solaris2.5.

I'll let you know when I get a complete src.

Jill

                                                     .
Jill R. Schuler                                     / \
USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service        /.....\/\    /\
2627 Redwing, Suite 120                          /       \_/\_/  \
Ft. Collins, Co 80526                         /\/             _/\ ---------

FAX:970-282-1930   VCOMM:9010-2418   PHONE:970-282-2418
e-mail:jschuler at itc.nrcs.usda.gov

"A map is the greatest of all epic poems.  Its lines and colors show the
realization of great dreams."  Gilbert Grosvenor, National Geographic Editor