About r.surf.fractal

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Oct 16 03:38:07 EDT 1998

Hi Terry,
Your research sounds very interesting. Are you developing your application
on GRASS? Is there any published literature about you work?
I am very interested in your work. Bascically, we are trying to characterize
large scale landslides using fractal dimensions of their surfaces.
More info on your work would be a great help.

Thanks
Raghavan