How best to combine colours

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed Sep 16 17:57:24 EDT 1998

The GRASS XDRIVER, including the modified one for use with 24-bit
displays, only display 8-bit color (256 colors). Hence, all full color
images will look lousy on the display. Note that ps.map inherently
produces PostScript files with 24-bit color, so one solution is to
produce a PostScript file and then _view_ it on a 24-bit display with
Ghostview (freeware).
	-Malcolm Williamson