We can't import more than 49 files

Luis F. Franco luis.franco at icp.pt
Thu Apr 22 13:48:49 EDT 1999

Hi

I have a script that combines a unspecified number of maps using r.combine.
It has an intermediate step that combines the files in groups of 10 and then
executes r.combine, and then combining the groups in groups of 10 again,
running r.combine, etc... until the

It can easily be modified to run r.patch instead of r.combine (I think...).
If someone wants it I can pass it to the group. I uses awk as it main tool.

Luís Franco
Instituto das Comunicações de Portugal
Email- luis.franco at icp.pt