Convert sites to vector(s) to build a mask

Luis F. Franco luis.franco at icp.pt
Mon Apr 26 09:47:08 EDT 1999

Stephan,
I didn't go through the complete procedure procedure but I noticed the
dig_att file had the points in the nodes of the lines. I think that
shouldn't happen. The points that define the attribute of the line should be
in the middle of the line so there is no ambiguity.

The rest I didn't see...

Hope it helps.

Luís Franco

Instituto das Comunicações de Portugal