Watershed

Michel Wurtz - LTE mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Apr 30 03:03:20 EDT 1999

Hello,

I need a grass program that can give me, for any location on an
elevation model, which pixels are contribution to the water flow.
r.watershed is not exactly what I want, because you cannot choose
the point where your watershed ends (I have several mesure and
simulation along a river, and look for contributing area at each
location)

Does anybody have such tool or any other idea ?

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - Laboratoire Territoires & Environnement
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex