Long-term Ecological models

Angus Carr apcarr at FLASH.LakeheadU.CA
Tue Jan 5 22:50:50 EST 1999

I was just asked today if I know of any long-term ecological models (See
below for the original question).
So, I put the question to the list- any thoughts?

BTW, I already know of the MEDALUS project, which sounds interesting, but
I haven't got to testing it yet...

Angus Carr

We are trying to do some work here on how forests may be affected by
climate
change. After many months of talking about it, I finally installed Linux
on a
machine at home and am interested in getting some ecosystem models running
that
we can use in the climate change work. I'm wondering if you know of any
interesting models available on the net that might fit the bill.