Attention GRASS Users!

Boerner, Jason (CCI-Orange County) Jason.Boerner at cox.com
Wed Jun 2 11:36:22 EDT 1999

	I am really new to this list and know little about Grass; yet.
However, I would be more than willing to work with those at Baylor to try
and keep this list running on that box; and more importantly try to
integrate the message list into the new message board as a means of gaining
a searchable archive for the list.