util/setup prob on MkLinux

R. Joe Brandon rjoe at cast.uark.edu
Sun May 23 02:23:46 EDT 1999

While running util/setup on a MkLinux box (DR3) I ran into two errors.

1 -
when I was prompted for MATHLIB I entered

MATHLIB (-lm): -lm
and it returned
 utils/math.c: main function 'main':
utils/math.c:3 warning: type mismatch in implicit declaration for built
in function 'fabs'
utils/math.c:4 warning: type mismatch in implicit declaration for built
in function 'sin'

It would also return this error if I did not use the "-lm" flag.

2-

When I came to CURSES I entered  -lcurses $(TERMLIB)
and it returned
cc: $(TERMLIB): no such file or directory.

Thanks in advance

R. Joe Brandon