Attention GRASS Users!

Bruce Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Sun May 30 14:00:22 EDT 1999

Greetings GRASS Users,

A new on-line forum called GRASSnet has been started that will replace
the majordomo mailing list.  We have been working with USA-CERL on
just how to replace the mailing list, and have come to the conclusion
that a discussion board would be easier to manage as well as easier for
the
user community.  The result is called GRASSnet which you can find at
the address:

  http://grassnet.baylor.edu

Check it out and leave us a message.  We are not sure sure when CERL
is turing off the majordomo GRASS lists, but they have requested that
we get up and running as soon as possible.  This system will also allow
us to respond quickly to any bug reports/suggestions/comments that you
may
have.  It is also a great forum for interaction.  Currently there are
forums for Users, Developers, Installation Tips/Tricks, and Research.
We are
planning to further expand this service over the next several weeks, so
any
suggestions and comments you have are more than welcome.

In closing, our team would like to thank everyone for their support!

Bruce Byars
Senior Research Scientist
GRASS Development Team
CAGSR - Baylor University