modelling

kjell-olav.bjerknes kjbje at nlhstud.nlh.no
Tue Nov 2 11:26:20 EST 1999

I posted a message some days ago, where I asked if anyone had used Grass
in modelling forestry. I tried to follow as best as I could, but the
debate seemed to go into the discussion of which program-language that was
the best, and how to comment your programing.

Any way, I picked up two interesting program names Splus and R, since my
university does'nt have a Splus license, R was the only alternative,
since someone said it was free of charge. But, where can I get it?

Searching the Web did'nt give me any answers!!!!!!!

Sincerely Kjell-Olav

Kjell-Olav Bjerknes
pb 226
1432 As
Norway
Student at the Agricultural University of Norway, Dep. of Forestry
Specializing in GIS, Remote Sensing and Airborne Lidar Mapping.

kjell-olav.bjerknes at student.nlh.no