compiling NVIZ2.2

Rado Bonk rado_bonk at unomaha.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:34:23 EST 1999

Hello,
I am trying to compile NVIZ2.2 on intel LRH 6.1.
I have instaled
 - libtiff, libjpeg, libz to compile src/raster/r.tiff
 - Tcl/Tk 8.x libraries to use TclTkGRASS Interface
      and to compile src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/
 - Mesa-3.0 (openGL clone) required for NVIZ2.2
 - Mesa-3.0 and lesstif required for
          src.contrib/GMSL/ogl3d

Where I can find libGL libraries to be able to compile NVIZ.2.2? I think
they are required for compiling. They are not included at LRH 6.1 Power
tools. Is the patch provided by Pierre de Mouveax for grass5.0beta3
included at NVIZ2.2 of grass5.0beta4?
Thanks
     -Rado

--