GRASS Congress

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Mon Nov 8 04:13:28 EST 1999

I think that the best would be to take advantage of
some other (RS,GIS,Geography, Ecology...) meeting and organize a one-day
conference for Grassers. BUt, if this is not possible, I think that your
idea would be a very good sub-optimal (and perhaps
more likely) solution.

Thanks for your commitment: it will be a lot of work!

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012