Installation on DEC Alpha with Digital UNIX 4.0F

Roderick Brown r.brown at earthsci.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 9 05:06:42 EST 1999

Dear DEC Alpha users,

Prior to tackling a new installation I'd be grateful if anybody who has
gone through the installation process on a DEC Alpha runing Digital UNIX v.
4.0F (or similar) would be willing to share any tricks needed or warnings I
should be aware of, or point me toward any FAQ archive where these issues
may well have been covered already.

Thanks for your time,

Roderick

 Roderick Brown                           Tele: (Int+ 61 3) 9344-9868
 School of Earth Sciences                Dept.: (Int+ 61 3) 9344-7675
 The University of Melbourne         Facsimile: (Int+ 61 3) 9344-7761
 Parkville, 3052                Home Telephone: (Int+ 61 3) 9397-8848
 Australia                     Email: r.brown at earthsci.unimelb.edu.au