Problems with ps.map

Terry Duell terry.duell at aea.sptcomd.defence.gov.au
Mon Oct 18 23:53:54 EDT 1999

Good afternoon all,
I am currently using Grass 4.2.19, with tcltkgrass, and have been trying
to sort out how ps.map works (setting up some PostScript devices,
learning how to write a ps.map script file etc).
I am finding that it doesn't exactly do as I would have expected, in
that no header, or grid coordinates etc are provided, even though the
script asked for them or they should have been provided as a default.
Is there any among you who have been through this and figured out how to
bludgeon ps.map into doing what it is told :-), and if so, could you
please enlighten me.

Cheers,

--
Terry Duell, Senior Mobility Engineer