Grass+script for models:SWAT/GRASS

Stephan Haverkamp Stephan.Haverkamp at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Wed Oct 27 04:30:22 EDT 1999

Bruce,
we also employed SWAT for hydrological modeling and followed your approach
to "front-end" processing with GRASS. We used SWAT/GRASS (C-program )
input interface from Temple, TX . For output spatial analysis we developed
a small C-program. This program assigns the model results from subbasins
and HRUs to single grids. It identifies the original soil and land use
within a subbasin, and assigns the result for subbasins/HRUs to the
corresponding grids. Do you have a more comfortable tool, which offers
more possibilities to spatial analysis of "SWAT-model" results ?

Thanks, Stephan

Stephan Haverkamp
Institut für Landeskultur
Senckenbergstr. 3                    priv.: Grabenstr. 14
D-35390 Giessen                             35396 Giessen
Tel.: 0641/99 37384                         Tel.: 0641/54470
Fax.: 0641/99 37389
e-mail: stephan.haverkamp at agrar.uni-giessen.de