hdf

Bruce Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Mon Sep 27 13:44:02 EDT 1999

Agustin,

The module is r.in.hdf and is present in your 4.2 version.
It's command-line and we use it to import NWS NEXRAD
data into GRASS.  While it's not present in 5.0beta, it
*should* compile there.  It will generate 4.x format files.
We're working on fp conversions for all 4.x modules, but
this is a slow process due to our current work loads.  LEt
me know if you need any help with this.

Bruce

--
Bruce Byars