GRASS user categories?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Sep 28 13:27:52 EDT 1999

> Perhaps we should start by sending a short description of
> our work? We also could send the abstracts of papers that could be
> sent (even for pre-reviewing) to those asking for it.

Hi all,

these days Prof. Raghavan from Osaka City University, Japan, visited
me. We discussed a lot of things related to GRASS. One of his
suggestions was to establish a database managed system containing
GRASS related papers. As I already started to create a collection
this will be included. Additionally he will develop a simple
web interface so that the "GRASS Reference System" can be fed
by everybody who wants to contribute. Perhaps we could also
collect articles online/downloadable.

As time permits this will be established as soon as possible
(the next weeks) as it seems to be quite important.

So far for today,

 Markus Neteler