ps.map questions

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Apr 13 15:07:57 EDT 2000

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 07:51:16PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 09:46:07AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
> >   These are all great! But, I still don't see where one can specify the page
> > size (inches or millimeters). Conceptually, the same printing functions
> > should work on any size available in the printer or plotter.
>
> Rich,
>
> you need to create file for ps.select here:
> etc/paint/ps.devices/
>
> Example (a0 size):
> etc/paint/ps.devices/a0
>
> Contents:

Just now I have added the standard (european) paper sizes into
GRASS 5/CVS. If compiling ps.map (or using the next binary release)
you get several ps.devices already defined. This makes life more
easy, I hope.

I have added a0, a1, a2, a3, a4 paper sizes.
Source code location (CVS only actually):
 src/ps.map/ps.map.old/devices/
 src/ps.map/ps.map.new/devices/

Best regards

 Markus Neteler