[SQLGRASS] Online Spatial Info. System

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Aug 7 21:55:26 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Releasing source code has taken more time than
I would have imagined. Sorry for the delay.
The code can now be dowloaded see the following URL for
more info.

http://gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/slidelinks/slide/about.html

Have cleaned up the code and tried to remove most of the
bugs.

Hope the code is useful to the members of this list.

Thank you.

Venkatesh Raghavan
Osaka City University
Japan