Repeating colormap in ps.map

Joseph Brian Adams, PhD brian_adams at jbadams.com
Thu Aug 31 07:01:09 EDT 2000

Thanks for all of your help.  I think that it is my raster map that is the
problem.  I created it from a vector map, and it had several islands that I set
to the same category as the surrounding area.  When I run ps.map on with a
raster map that does not have the islands, it works great!  I am going to
recreate the raster map without the islands and try again.  Thanks again.

Brian