[GRASSLIST:1292] New options for grass

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Mon Dec 18 06:58:58 EST 2000

Hello all

Recently, we have added some command line options to the grass5 startup
script. A manul page describing these options in detail can be found by
going to

http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/html_grass5/index.html

and clicking "GRASS startup". If you have grass5.0beta10 then you will
be able to use all the options except the version option. To use the
version option you will need the CVS sources.

Please let me know if you have any problems using these new options or
if there are any errors on the manual page.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center