[GRASSLIST:1296] URGENT: Make clean corrupt

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Mon Dec 18 22:48:55 EST 2000

Hello all.

If you are using the Grass5.0beta10 source files, please DO NOT use any
of the make clean targets:

make mostlyclean
make clean
make distclean
make maintainer-clean
make savebinclean

They have an error in referenceing the grass files and may actually
delete important software and files that do not belong to GRASS. We have
fixed the problem in the Makefile.in file on CVS and we will soon
release a Grass5.0beta11 containing this fix.

Please accept our humble apologies if this has caused anyone major
difficulties.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th