Problem with d.legend in GRASS 5.0 beta4

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 1 14:50:39 EST 2000

Hi Juergen, hi all,

below problem with d.legend I have fixed. The CVS version already
contains the update, I create grass5.0beta6i.tar.gz just now.
You can download it tomorrow here (it contains several other
bugfixes):

http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grass5/source/experimental/

There is an optional flag -n now to suppress that "no data" field
is shown.

Cheers

 Markus Neteler