GRASS r.in.png,r.out.png

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Mar 11 17:47:21 EST 2000

Alex,

I just tried compiling those GRASS modules. Apparently, there have been
some changes in the ppm,pnm,etc... libs and on my Debian Linux system,
the library is one all-inclusive libnetpbm.a, libnetpbm.so.

I modified the Gmakefiles and then the compile worked. Haven't tested
them yet, since the compile is still going...

<Here's an example from the Gmakefile for r.out.png>

PGM=r.out.png

LIST= r.out.png.o

#$(BIN_CONTRIB_CMD)/$(PGM): $(LIST) $(GISLIB)
#	$(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $(LIST) $(GISLIB) $(EXTRALIB) $(MATHLIB)\
#	$(XDRLIB) -lpng -lppm -lpgm -lpbm -lpnm -lz

$(BIN_CONTRIB_CMD)/$(PGM): $(LIST) $(GISLIB)
	$(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $(LIST) $(GISLIB) $(EXTRALIB) $(MATHLIB)\
	$(XDRLIB) -lpng -lnetpbm -lz

$(GISLIB): #