Modflow Interface

Stefano Burchielli sburk at tiscalinet.it
Sun Mar 12 04:59:56 EST 2000

Hallo, my name is Stefano, i am an Environmental Engineer, and i've been
developing a distributed intelligent system (GENSYM G2) for modelling and
simulation of a river basin, using block diagrams to act as WWTP, river
reaches, etc.
Now has grown my interest in groundwater modelling and in GIS interface to
models. I've seen some GIS that are enabled to interact with some
groundwater modeling programs (i.e. MODFLOW). I've seen that GRASS has got a
Java interface, and i'me quite expert in system integration (specially JNI:
Java-> C/C++).
I wonder if GRASS makes it possible to act as a GUI for setting data onto a
map, and then simulate groundwater quality evolution, and have results back
onto layers.
Sorry for my awful eglish, i hope i'll do better next time.
Thanks and best regards.
Stefano