4.3 binaries for linux?

Glen Gunsalus G-Gunsalus at popcbr.rockefeller.edu
Tue Mar 14 08:34:32 EST 2000

There don't seem to be 4.3 binaries for linux in any of the usual
places.  Can anyone give me pointers to such?  RH6.1 if it matters.

I've downloaded CVS of 5beta and compiled without problem on Solaris
2.6 and RH6.1  Kudos to the development team.

There are several routines in 4.3 I need for a current project that are
not yet implemented in 5beta, and the compile of 4.3 is a bit
problematic, both on Solaris and linux, thus, the desire for binary
version.

Thanks for any help.

--
Glen L. Gunsalus, Ph.D.   Telephone: (212) 327-8757
The Population Council    Facsimile: (212) 327-8839,-7678
1230 York Avenue          E-Mail:    glen at popcbr.rockefeller.edu
New York, NY 10021             G-Gunsalus at popcbr.rockefeller.edu