About p.map and p.map.new

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sat Mar 18 20:03:27 EST 2000

Hi all,

I am trying to use p.map or p.map.new in GRASS5.0Beta after selecting
ppm as the paint driver. Both p.map and p.map.new are giving me an
EOF error as folllows;

---------------

PAINT: panel 1 (of 1)
PAINT: complete
ERROR: ppm driver: unexpected EOF

I have tried to use p.map amd p.map.new with the data from Spearfish
database.

Any suggestions for getting these modules working?

Also, does anyone have any idea where I can get the source
code for the d.to.sites command. The source files are supposed
to exist in the src-contrib/SCS directory. g.manual pages for
d.to.sites exist but the program are missing in both GRASS4.2/4.3
and 5.0b

Thanks in advance

-------
Venkatesh Raghavan