Format translator development

Thomas Adams adams at ohrfc.noaa.gov
Sun May 14 19:07:37 EDT 2000

David,

I believe SDTS is the answer. Try going to:

http://gis.itc.nrcs.usda.gov/archive/GRASS-import_dir/msg00011.html
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/seg/tools/sdts/grass.html

Regards,
Tom

Tom Adams                              adams at ohrfc.noaa.gov
                                       http://www.nws.noaa.gov/er/iln
Development & Operations Hydrologist   NWS-Ohio River Forecast Center
1901 S. State Route 134                Wilmington, OH 45177
(937) 383-0528 (VOICE)                 (937) 383-0033 (FAX)