e00 output (was Re: ESRI Shape Output (v.out.shape))

Michel Wurtz - ENGEES/CEREG mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Thu May 18 02:53:33 EDT 2000

David D Gray wrote:
[...]
> with the `giants'.(As Alejandro has just pointed out) But surely all
> the serious topological formats - DLG, dig, e00, SDTS even, are
> much-of-a-muchness under the skin, I mean in terms of their data
> structures and links. So I am not quite sure what you mean by using

Hmm, for those interested, I have a beta (or probably an omega :-)
version of v.out.e00 for grass5.0. (s.out.e00 is in the distrib)
I resist Markus because I think the actual version is not useable,
but if there is peoples interested in testing, I will work again
on it and release a (bugged) version tomorrow.
Since I don't have any ESRI product, I don't know how to test the
output of the program (it's ascii, however, so it may be fixed
with vi or emacs ;-)

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - CEREG
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex