[GRASSLIST:1097] Re: Mac OS X build

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 9 05:38:08 EST 2000

Hi Jeshua,

GRASS 5 MacOS binaries are "wanted". If you will build them,
we might be able to assist in case of problems.

I suggest me switch to grass5 developers list:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grassdevel.html

or to personal communication for details. I highly recommend
you use the CVS-version for compiling as platform independence
has been improved again:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grasscvs.html

The reprojection of your data should be possible with
GRASS (r.proj, v.proj, s.proj).

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler
 GRASS Development Team

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology