Satelite image - i.ortho.photo

Ivan Pobis Ivan.Pobis at fris.sk
Thu Oct 5 09:22:51 EDT 2000

Hallo Eric,

> You might look at i.rectify[2|3] and i.points or i.vpoints for setting
> up control points.  Relief displacement shouldn't be much of an issue
> with satellite imagery, so the DEM and focal length corrections
> probably aren't necessary.

Thank you very much for your answer. I think I need to use DEM and
focal lennght correction, because the distances of elevation on valleys
are very high. The lowest point on valley is etc. 600 meters and higest
1900 meters so the image of satellite is too out of focus.
I don't know if it's possible to use empty data of camera parameters
although I need to use control points of satellite image and map cover
to rectifying image too.

Ivan Pobis