Problem with IRIX binaries

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Mon Oct 9 00:16:56 EDT 2000

Hello all

It has come to my attention that the IRIX binaries will not install
properly using the current grass5install.sh script. This script on the
ftp site is the old script and does not contain my changes. We are
working on getting the correct version on the site.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and thanks to Rado
Bonk for finding the problem.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th