Needing some help, not about Grass

Manuel J. Román-Alpiste mjroman at ugr.es
Thu Oct 19 14:54:34 EDT 2000

Dear All,

I'm an Spanish Marine Geologist, I works in seismic data processing, I Know Grass and I use it, but now I have a very terrible problem. This year, we planned a new experiment using OBS (Ocean Bottom Seismometers) in Alboran Sea (West mediterranean basin). I have now the data, but I don't know any software to process this data. I'd tried to use the rayinvr software from Collin Zelt, but I never could install this software. Anyone knows another free, or integrated software to proccess this data???.

Thanks a lot...

Alpiste

Manuel J. Roman-Alpiste
Instituto Andaluz de Ciencias de la Tierra
CSIC - University of Granada
Granada (Spain)
e-mail: mjroman at ugr.es