Classification Procedures

John Helly hellyj at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 4 17:25:32 EDT 2000

Hi.
I'm a new GRASS user trying to find tutorial type information on the use of
the classification procedures for image processing.   I'm confused by the
need to have a minimum of two files in the group/subgroup and how to create
a signature file.  Any pointers to examples or documentation would be most
welcome.
cheers.
John Helly, University of California, San Diego
Sequoyah Hall (SEQ)/ San Diego Supercomputer Center
9500 Gilman Dr. Mail Code 0527
La Jolla CA 92093-0527
Phone: Voice +01 858 534 5060 / FAX +01 858 822 3631
Deliveries: 10100 Hopkins Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093