[GRASSLIST:1695] Re: Stereo photogrammetry w/o known camera position

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Apr 3 11:58:05 EDT 2001

Hi Christoph,

with a small patch I could compile the

stereo-0.2/widget > diff 3dkit.c 3dkit.c.org
111c111
< #ifdef __i686__
---
> #ifdef __i386__

I have loaded grayscaled tiff from "imagery/spearfish" (gs13.1, gs14.1
aerial photos, exported with r.out.tiff, then xv conversion to grayscale)
successfully into "stereo" program.

It's looking promising for GRASS! However, a direct link to GRASS would
be very useful to determine the control points etc.

BTW: Once as a student I made stereo images from "imagery/spearfish"
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/stereo/welcome.html
You need red/green or red/blue glasses to enjoy.

I would welcome to see "stereo/3D" measurement integrated into GRASS.
Please consider to develop such a module.

Many thanks for your offer,

kind regards

 Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology