[GRASSLIST:1699] d.measure and d.where

Artemis fgu at mail.gorny.ru
Tue Apr 3 22:22:48 EDT 2001

Hi all,

My question is on using d.measure and d.where
together for performing some simulation.

The simulation performed depends on the length
of the stream segment, that I find with d.measure.

Then after the calculation is finished for
each length (there are several of them in
the output of d.measure) the result is some height
for each length.

Now I need to plot the results on map. And I need
the coordinates of the points, that I checked
in d.measure.

Maybe there's some other way to do that?

BTW, what's the best way to plot such data?
(for each point and height found I need
to draw an area, where elevation falls within
that height).

Thanks in advance,

Artemis.