[GRASSLIST:1781] command-line i.composite

Gerald Buckmaster buckmasterjunior at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 02:06:29 EDT 2001

Hi Friends,

I would like to automate the composition of several band combinations for
demonstration and instruction for several regions.

I believe some bash scripting combined with g.region, i.composite and r.support
is in order here, but those commands appear to be interactive only.

Basically, I want to loop through a list of regions, building a composite for
each possible band combination. Surely this has been done before, right?

So, how do I batch job interactive grass commands?

Any suggestions?

Gerald Edward Buckmaster Jr., Editor, Webmaster, Imagery Analyst Imagery
Analysis Support Site - http://www.imagery-analyst.com Imagery Analysis Support
List - mailto:imageryl at imagery-analyst.com Imagery Analysis Support Newsletter
- mailto:subscribe at imagery-analyst.com