[GRASSLIST:2286] (pas d'objet)

anne-claire serres anne-claire.serres at thales-is.com
Mon Aug 6 03:53:38 EDT 2001

Hi !

I am starting using GRASS 4.3 and when I want to import  vector file
(.dxf)  with the command v.import, I only have the choice beetwen :

        1  -   ASCII DLG file  to GRASS Vector Format
        2  -   Binary DLG file to GRASS Vector Format
        3  -   ASCII DIGIT file  to GRASS Vector Format

 Why do I not have all the choices presented :

        1  -   ASCII DLG file  to GRASS Vector Format
        2  -   Binary DLG file to GRASS Vector Format
        3  -   ASCII DIGIT file  to GRASS Vector Format
        4  -   Binary DIGIT file to GRASS Vector Format
        5  -   ASCII SCS-GEF file to GRASS Vector Format
        6  -   ASCII ARC/INFO file to GRASS Vector Format
        7  -   ASCII DXF file to GRASS Vector Format
        8  -   ASCII TIGER file to GRASS Vector Format

Furthemore, when I want to import a raster file (.gif) that is not
georeferenced, an error message appears : false north latitude. I don't
really understand if I have to prepare the image before import it or
not, and which parameters it needs.

Thank you very much !

Anne-Claire