[GRASSLIST:2310] Re: Fixing non-edge-matched DEMs

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Aug 7 23:25:00 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 07:28:26PM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> >
> > > r.fillnulls ?
> >

>   r.fillnulls is broken. Keeps asking for an output file name even though
> one is supplied. I'll post it to the bug tracking web site.

Hmm.  I don't see how that is possible.  It should just exit if the
parameters aren't both specified.  How did you invoke it?

-----------------<test>------------------------------------
GRASS> r.fillnulls input=fract.nulls output=fract.nonulls
Using tmp file r.fillnulls.23257

EXECUTING r.fillnulls.23257 = ...  100%
CREATING SUPPORT FILES FOR r.fillnulls.23257
range: 0 1
percent complete:  100%
 100%

Note: Below warnings may be ignored.

Using no segmentation for interpolation as not needed...
Warning: strip exists with insufficient data
Warning: 8 points given for interpolation (after thinning) is less
than given NPMIN=200 100%

Note: Above warnings may be ignored.

Patching fill data into NULL areas...
r.patch: percent complete:  100%
CREATING SUPPORT FILES FOR fract.nonulls

Filled raster map is: fract.nonulls

Occular inspection shows it worked as expected (above is a float with a
small range 0-1).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>