[GRASSLIST:2337] Re: Removing a section of a raster map

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 9 18:10:28 EDT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Michel Wurtz wrote:

> After closing your rectangle (it should be automatic if the 5th point
> is close enough to the first), you have to label your polygon ('L' command
> after quiting digitize). choose 'a' (area label)
> No name is needed, and answer 1 to the question :
>
>  Enter Category Number (0 to quit):[0] 1
>
> chose a point in the middle of your rectangle, then select the line around and
> accept it.  you should see now a .1 and the boundary in orange.

  Sigh. I can select and accept the point, but no matter where I click the
left mouse button, the message is "no line found". :-(

  Don't know what else to try, I've done this several times.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.