[GRASSLIST:2373] Re: really really dumb question

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Aug 29 02:16:28 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 05:07:36PM +0000, Kevin Slover wrote:
> ok, I have been searching and searching my hard drive, and have yet to
> be able to find the grid.3d modules.  I have the binary release for
> Linux (RH7.1) and have done searches for then, but have yet only found
> the man pages...are they included on the binary releases??

No, they aren't due to some severe coordinate system confusions
within the G3D stuff. Of course these modules are in CVS and
can be extracted.

If we find someone to clean up the G3D libraries, we can add them
back.

Hope this "helps",

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italia
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it