[GRASSLIST:2374] Re: s.vol.rst

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Aug 29 02:21:10 EDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 08:49:59AM -0400, Kevin Slover wrote:
> I am having some trouble finding the s.vol.rst libraries.  I have done
> several system searches for it on my computer, and have not been able to
> find anything but the man pages.  I had downloaded the Linux binaries
> for Linux, and even downloaded the source code, and those did not
> contain the libraries...am I missing something stupid??

Hi Kevin,

the only extra lib is $(G3DLIB) which is stored here:
src/libes/g3d/

Again (see other mail), in conjunction with other g3d modules the g3d lib
is not yet cleaned up, however s.vol.rst is working properly (as it uses only
part of the g3d library).

Cheers

 Markus
#--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italia
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it