[GRASSLIST:2365] s.vol.rst

Kevin Slover kjslover at nhc.noaa.gov
Wed Aug 22 08:49:59 EDT 2001

I am having some trouble finding the s.vol.rst libraries.  I have done
several system searches for it on my computer, and have not been able to
find anything but the man pages.  I had downloaded the Linux binaries
for Linux, and even downloaded the source code, and those did not
contain the libraries...am I missing something stupid??

--
Kevin Slover, Meteorologist/Oceanographer
Tropical Prediction Center/National Hurricane Center

Work: (305) 229-4456 Fax : (305) 553-1264
e-mail:  kjslover at nhc.noaa.gov  kevin.slover at noaa.gov
Web address:  http://www.nhc.noaa.gov